Kyariga specializes in litigation related to employment and labor, commercial cases, land disputes, administrative remedies, criminal and civil matters and has extensive experience in pursuing redress of substantive rights before the competent adjudicatory bodies.
Experience includes advising:
- Acacia Mining Plc, Pact Tanzania, Tanzania Leaf Tobacco Limited (TLTC), CCBRT, Bati Service Co Ltd, etc. in disputes of unfair termination, breach of contract, discrimination and tortious act arising from employment relationships;
- Gapco Tanzania Ltd (Now Total Tanzania Ltd), National Bank of Commerce (NBC), Ecobank Tanzania Ltd, Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA), Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania Ltd, Tanzania Leaf Tobacco Limited (TLTC), Vodacom Tanzania Plc and Airtel Tanzania Plc in claims of enforcement of mortgage, breach of bailment agreement, breach of loan agreement, encroachment of the land, easement and breach of lease agreement;
- Accused persons suspected of offences such as murder, economic sabotage, money laundering and theft; and
- Prominent political figures in a constitutional petition in ensuring constitutional adherence: i.e. Bob Chacha Wangwe v. National Election Commission, Zitto Zuberi Kabwe v. The Speaker of National Assembly and Ado Shaibu v. The President of United Republic of Tanzania.
- Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania and all Courts subordinate thereto (except Primary Courts)
- Law School of Tanzania, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (PGLP) (2017)
- Mzumbe University, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (2015)
- October 2018 – to date, Associate Trainee, IMMMA Advocates, DLA Piper Africa, Tanzania
- August 2017 to September 2019, Legal Officer, Tanzanian law firm
- January 2017 to July 2017, Intern, Tanzanian law firm
- August 2015 to August 2016, Volunteer Intern, Attorney General Chambers HQ, Dar es Salaam
- Tanganyika Law Society