Laurian specializes in tax, corporate, finance and projects and has been involved in advising both domestic and international financial institutions and corporations.
Experience has included advising:
- FINCA Microfinance Global Services, LLC. on the possible outcome of BOT administration over Bank M Tanzania Plc.;
- CHC Helicopter on a TRA tax claim;
- Global Fluid International Tanzania Limited on the patentability of their semiautomatic dosing system and marking procedures; and
- Hero MotorCorp Limited on their distribution proposal in Tanzania.
- Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania and all Courts subordinate thereto (except Primary Courts)
- Law School of Tanzania, Diploma in Legal Practice (2017)
- University of Dar es Salaam, Graduate of LLB (hons) (2016)
- July 2019 to date, Associate, IMMMA Advocates, DLA Piper Africa,, Tanzania
- October 2018 to date, Associate Trainee, IMMMA Advocates
- July 2018 to September 2019, Associate, Tanzanian law firm
- November 2017 to July 2018, Intern, Tanzanian law firm
- Tanganyika Law Society